Copyright and Licensing
PHOTO USAGE / COPYRIGHT
All photographs appearing on this site are the property of Image 10 Photographic, Inc. and Craig Wennersten.
They are protected by US copyright laws, and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of Image 10 Photographic, Inc. and Craig Wennersten.
Copyright 2012 – 2019 • Craig Wennersten and Image 10 Photographic, Inc. • All Rights Reserved
Legal action could be taken against illegal usage by the photographer and the client. Please respect copyright laws.
Images on this website are available as royalty free downloads and a fee is required for each specific usage. This includes the use of any of theses images for use on web pages, blogs, social media, etc.
Photographer ("Content Provider") grants buyer a non-exclusive perpetual personal-use license to download and copy the accompanying image(s) or video(s) (collectively, "Media,") subject to the following restrictions:
• This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the Media for display on personal websites and computers, or making image prints or video copies for personal use. The Media may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The Media may not be used in advertising. The Media may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed.
• Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the Media remain exclusively with the Content Provider.
• There are no warranties, express or implied. The Media are provided 'as is.'
• Neither Content Provider nor SmugMug will be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer's use of the Media.
If you have any questions about web usage, please feel free to contact me.
Editorial / Commercial Usage / Licensing
If you would like to use one or more of my images for an editorial or commercial use they are available as royalty free downloads and a fee is required for each specific usage.
What you can do: Photographer ("Content Provider") grants you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the accompanying image(s) for permitted commercial purposes, defined as:
• advertising, promotion, brochures, packaging
• as part of a commercial website for promotional purposes (maximum 800x600 pixels) use
• prints, posters, flyers, tearsheets for promotional purposes (not for resale) prints, posters, or other commercial display of media
• magazines, books, newspapers, other printed publications
• video, broadcast, theatrical
What you may not do: Buyer may not resell, relicense, redistribute without express written permission from Content Provider. Use as a derivative work, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work is prohibited. Media may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner. Media may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks. Media may not be made available for download.
Content Provider retains all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of the Media.
If you have any questions about commercial usage, please feel free to contact me.
Thank-you, Craig Wennersten